Does it make you wish you had actually listened to the wise words of your parents and gone on to University instead? The good news is you don’t have to feel this way. You can change the meaning of “NO.”
A small business woman I knew was telling me about the importance of selling her services. I asked her about what “NO” meant to her, and she said it did not mean anything. In order for her to do well, she needs to hustle. With each person she speaks to, her results will improve. She just needs to keep working, to keep trying until the time and the product are right.
A good salesperson must be tenacious, resilient, and flexible. Sales is not for the weak. It’s not for those faint of heart.
Here are a few tips to change your NO to Yes:
- Choose to read and listen to good and positive information. Putting good things into your head instead of bad will help you grow.
- Hang out with positive people. Surrounding yourself with those who will encourage and lift you up will help you to reach your full potential.
- Laugh or smile instead of accepting “NO” as a bad thing. Use it to encourage you that all things are possible if you keep moving forward.
- Internalize positive and optimistic words.
- Stop thinking in the negative since it will only cause you to be negative. Look at the things that will help you become better at what you do, and don’t give up.
Try these tips for the next month and see if they will help you change your NO into something good. If you want to know more about you can increase your sales by investing in your staff and their knowledge email email@example.com.